[Cmake] in version1.4, siily question about QT_WRAP_UI

Shunming Fang fang at blake.3dem.bioch.bcm.tmc.edu
Wed Apr 2 17:09:29 EST 2003

Hello, Guys,
In my projects, there are some ui file by QT designer, I use QT_WRAP_UI
like the following way:
SET(QSCI_UI_FILES
	d2inspectorbase.ui
	inspareabase.ui
	inspaxisbase.ui
	inspplotdsetbase.ui
	inspplotbase.ui
	inspplotgenbase.ui
	lsplotinspbase.ui)
QT_WRAP_UI(qsci qsci_h_files qsci_cxx_files QSCI_UI_FILES)
QT_WRAP_CPP(qsci qsci_moc_files	qsci_h_files)
ADD_LIBRARY(qsci SHARED  qsci_cxx_files qsci_moc_files)
after configure and make, some link problems happen because there are two
copies of d2inspectorbase.o, inspareabase.o inspaxisbase.o
inspplotdsetbase.o inspplotbase.o inspplotgenbase.o lsplotinspbase.o, I
try several ways to fix those problems , all failed, could your guys told
why and how to fix it?
Thanks
Fang