[Cmake] silly question about ccmake

du Bois d'Aische duboisda at bwh.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 2 15:55:38 EST 2003

   Is it possible I don't have the library you mentionned? All the files I have are

./lib/libncurses.so.5.2
./lib/libncurses.so.5
./usr/share/doc/libncurses5
./usr/share/doc/ncurses-base
./usr/share/doc/ncurses-bin
./usr/share/doc/ncurses-term
./usr/doc/libncurses5
./usr/include/python2.1/py_curses.h
./usr/lib/python2.1/curses
./usr/lib/python2.1/lib-dynload/_curses_panel.so
./usr/lib/python2.1/lib-dynload/_curses.so
./usr/local/e17/lib/ferite/scripts/test/recurse.fe
./var/lib/dpkg/info/libncurses5.prerm
./var/lib/dpkg/info/libncurses5.list
./var/lib/dpkg/info/libncurses5.postinst
./var/lib/dpkg/info/libncurses5.postrm
./var/lib/dpkg/info/libncurses5.shlibs
./var/lib/dpkg/info/ncurses-base.conffiles
./var/lib/dpkg/info/ncurses-base.list
./var/lib/dpkg/info/ncurses-base.postinst
./var/lib/dpkg/info/ncurses-base.preinst
./var/lib/dpkg/info/ncurses-bin.postinst
./var/lib/dpkg/info/ncurses-bin.list
./var/lib/dpkg/info/ncurses-bin.preinst
./var/lib/dpkg/info/ncurses-term.postinst
./var/lib/dpkg/info/ncurses-term.list
./var/lib/dpkg/info/ncurses-term.preinst

       Sorry to take your time with this problem

               aloys

--
Aloys du Bois d'Aische
duboisda at bwh.harvard.edu