[Cmake] Building with VC++

Chris Scharver scharver at evl.uic.edu
Mon Sep 30 13:22:23 EDT 2002

Hello,

I am trying to build both CMake and VTK on Windows 2000 with VC++ 6. I would use the binaries, but those require administrator passwords and that's a hassle. However, the source download for CMake does not include .dsp project files. As a result, I cannot build anything. I tried to update from CVS, but the required files were missing from there as well. They don't seem to be in the .zip archive either. Is the distribution just missing the files? Or am I just forgetting to do something?

Thanks,
Chris
--
Chris Scharver