[Cmake] cDart anybody?

Marco Petrone m.petrone at cineca.it
Tue Sep 17 07:09:30 EDT 2002

I would very appreciate a simplification of the Dart System, and
starting with lighter client, at least for CMake users, could be a good
start point

When I read Dart's docs the first time, the list of required software to
setup a client+server installation sounded a bit too long:
CMake+Tcl+Perl+Java+FtpServer, plus the possible permissions issues on
the server side filesystems.

Marco