[Cmake] When will the next patch for CMake be available?

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Mon Sep 16 12:56:42 EDT 2002

When will 1.4.5 be available?

I am trying to decide between reconfiguring a testing machine to use a CVS checkout of CMake (to get
Bill's changes for the Borland compiler) or trying to keep the testing machine running the "official
release".

I would prefer trying to keep the testing machine running the official releases.  But if it is going
to be several weeks for the next patch, then I may switch over to a CVS version.

Jim Miller
Visualization & Computer Vision
GE Research
Bldg. KW, Room C218B
P.O. Box 8, Schenectady NY 12301

millerjv at research.ge.com <mailto:millerjv at research.ge.com>

james.miller at research.ge.com
(518) 387-4005, Dial Comm: 8*833-4005,
Cell: (518) 505-7065, Fax: (518) 387-6981