[Cmake] Re: [Dart] cDart anybody?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Sep 11 22:55:54 EDT 2002

Having a Dart client incorporated into CMake have
important advantages.

For example, in a project like Insight it is quite
useful to be able to test the whole project without
requiring the extra installation of Tcl.

A C++ Dart client doesn't necessarily means to
replace the current Tcl version of Dart. After all,
the fact of defining an XML file as an interface
between the client and server allows to decouple
their implementation.

A Python client is not excluded either...

As long as each client can communicate with the
server using the same Dart standard protocol users
could benefit from having a choice that better
fit their particular needs.

   Luis