[Cmake] Configuration problem in Dart/CMake

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Tue Sep 10 13:10:12 EDT 2002

I think the two files are symlinked in repository.  Dan?

We'd like to eliminate one (Utility.conf.in (?))

Truthfully, we'd like to rename DartConfiguration.tcl since it is
no longer a Tcl file. But that would be pretty invasive to current
client installations.

Now, back to the original question... I don't think we have
quotes on any of the other variables that get expanded in
Dart.conf.in.  Did either of the two changes to Configure.tcl
fix the problem?