[Cmake] Configuration problem in Dart/CMake

Miller, James V (Research) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Tue Sep 10 10:19:29 EDT 2002

Could you try these two changes to Dart/Source/Client/Configure.tcl, line 88
(when your CMake entry in the cache is c:/Program Files/CMake/bin/cmake.exe)

The current line is:

  set ConfigureStatus [catch {eval exec $Dart(ConfigureCommand) >& $ConfigureLogFilename} ]

Could you try

  set ConfigureStatus [catch {exec $Dart(ConfigureCommand) >& $ConfigureLogFilename} ]

and

  set ConfigureStatus [catch {eval exec [list $Dart(ConfigureCommand)] >& $ConfigureLogFilename} ]

One of these two changes should fix the problem.  My Tcl "eval" intuition is
little rusty :) so I don't know which one will work...