[Cmake] Making the cmake FindXXX.cmake files more consistent

Ian Scott ian.m.scott at stud.man.ac.uk
Tue Sep 3 09:05:25 EDT 2002

I have modified the following FindXXX.cmake Module files in the CMake
repository to be consistent with the description below. Some extra
functionality was imported from VXL's module files. They should be backwards
compatible with the settings from CMake1.4.

FindFLTK.cmake
FindGLU.cmake - deprecated
FindGTK.cmake
FindJPEG.cmake
FindOpenGL.cmake
FindPerl.cmake
FindQt.cmake
FindWget.cmake
FindX11.cmake
LinkQT.cmake - deprecated

I have added the following FindXXX.cmake Module files to the cmake
repository. They are consistent with the description given below. The
functionality was developed by the VXL consortium.

FindAVIFile.cmake
FindMPEG.cmake
FindPNG.cmake
FindTIFF.cmake
FindZLIB.cmake

I haven't touched any of the following files. They are not consistent with
the description given below. I do not plan to modify these, because I don't
use them. If someone else wants to modify them to be consistent - I'd be
happy to help.

Dart.cmake
Documentation.cmake
FindCABLE.cmake