[Cmake] CMSYSTEMTOOLS_STANDALONE

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Fri Nov 29 10:24:08 EST 2002

I'm still playing with it. I discovered that as I'm using cmSystemTools in
in one of my vtkCustom Dll's I needed to add some
class CMSYSTEMTOOLS_EXPORT cmSystemTools
additions. This has made the process a bit more messy than I had intended
and I need to plan it a bit better.

Probably a cmSystemUtils dll would be better, then have anything that uses
cmMakefile in a seperate class. Though I think leave the name as
cmSystemTools and just move a few that need esoteric things into into a new
cmMakefileTools or something like that.

Why is CMakeLib always static?

Is there are reason for not having a DLL option?

JB