[Cmake] compile Hello example of CMake

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue May 14 09:29:09 EDT 2002

> I installed pre-compiled binaries of CMake (Solaris) and
> run Hello example by typing
> > ccmake
>
> Then appear:
> CMake Error: error can not open file
> /mnt/data/ljding/example/CMakeExample/Hello/CMakeSystemConfig.cmake

With a simple attempt, I have not been able to duplicate your problem.
Please try to give me the following information.

Which binary (.Z or .gz) did you extract? From where did you obtain the
examples? In what directory did you extract the release tarball?  Did you
move any files after extracting the release or create any symbolic links
to the executables?

Thanks,
-Brad