[Cmake] cmake/nmake/VC6.0/VXL

Wheeler, Fred (CRD) wheeler at crd.ge.com
Tue Mar 19 13:29:40 EST 2002

When I use cmake to compile VXL using nmake and VC6.0 in cygwin, cmake is rerun at the top level and
recreates every Makefile every time the build enters a new directory.  Is this expected behavior?

** more info: I'm using cmake source checkout out a few days ago.  This behavior causes a problem
when running "nmake" at the top level to update the build.  It may be that only a few files need to
be recompiled, but it takes a long time because cmake recreates about 200 Makefiles about 200 times.

Thanks,
Fred Wheeler