[Cmake] Command to specify "non-source" files

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Mon Mar 18 10:41:41 EST 2002

I added .in as a header file only.  Perhaps the algorithm should be
changed to look for .cxx .C and other files we know are compiled, and
if it is not one of those set it to header only.

You can create source groups in cmake:

      SOURCE_GROUP(name regex)
      Defines a new source group.  Any file whose name matches the regular
      expression will be placed in this group.  The LAST regular expression
      of all defined SOURCE_GROUPs that matches the file will be selected.

-Bill