[Cmake] patching executable

Phil Pritchett p.pritchett at 2d3.com
Thu Jun 27 07:51:05 EDT 2002

I'm trying to patch an executable produced by cmake using another executable
produced by cmake. So I don't need to know if the patcher has .exe but I do
need to know if the patchee (you know what I mean :) has .exe

Phil

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received it in
error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the
information in any way, and notify me immediately.