[Cmake] target directory?

Vlad Popovici Vlad.Popovici at epfl.ch
Fri Jun 14 07:57:51 EDT 2002

Thank you for your help!
Wouldn't it be nice to have all this in the documentation?! Neither
LIBRARY_OUTPUT_PATH nor EXECUTABLE_OUTPUT_PATH are present in the
documentation. The same is valid for the form you suggested for SET(...). I
would prefer to avoid installing VTK just for studying its CMake files...

Thanks again,
Vlad