[Cmake] RE: [vtkusers] CMake version 1.4 beta released

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Thu Jun 6 10:47:25 EDT 2002

You need the windows beta binary to build the windows beta source and
then the result would be the same as the windows beta binary. Did that
make any sense? You can get the beta source using cvs but we have no
plans to create a windows source file. Also the unix source can be
used on windows I belive. WinZIP will handle the tar.gz format.

Thanks
Ken