[Cmake] Specifying static or dynamic linking of external libraries?

Parag Chandra pchandra at mi-corporation.com
Tue Jul 2 11:22:31 EDT 2002

Hi all,
I have a certain 3rd-party library for which both dynamic and static
versions exist in the same directory. I would like to be able to tell
CMake to use the static versions of these libraries, and I noticed some
discussion about this very topic while searching the mailing list
archives for May of this year. Has such a feature made it into the
latest CVS tree? If not, are there still plans to put it in, and what
would be the best way to get around this limitation for the time being?

Thanks.
Parag Chandra