[Cmake] VTKRENDERING.DLL

Saripalli, K Prasad Prasad.Saripalli at pnl.gov
Tue Jan 8 13:20:16 EST 2002

Hello Group Members,

Could you please help with a simple vtk/Cmake related question.  I installed
vtk4.0 on my PC (Windows98) and trying to run a simple example (cone2.cxx)
using Cmake, that is in tutorials/step2/cone2.cxx.  I create a Cone.dsw
using the Cmake.  It compiles and builds fine in MS Visual Studio without
any errors/warnings,  but when I try to run the exe, it complains that it
can't find a DLL file.

A required file, VTKRENDERING.DLL was not found.

Would you be able to help with this?  Please let me know.  Many thanks,

Prasad