[Cmake] No dependencies on new files in AUX_SOURCE_DIRECTORY

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed Feb 6 09:00:06 EST 2002

Hi, your fix for this problem does not work for the borland make program.
It would seem that make can not depend on a directory.    I wonder if
it would be better to explicitly list all the files in a template directory
in the CMakeLists.txt and to remove the AUX_SOURCE_DIRECTORY command from
cmake.

-Bill