[Cmake] Another gripe about CMake

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Wed Dec 11 15:19:14 EST 2002

I think this discussion may be missing the point etc. I assume there is
some real issue underlying this. I doubt you want to delete your modules
directory because you are low on disk space and need the extra 10K. So
there must be some other driver to this discussion. Could we focus on
that instead? I'm assuming it is some cross compiler issue and some of
the modules are not working right for you? Something like that maybe? In
Cmake 1.4 I do not think the Modules were loaded by CMake. In Cmake
1.5/1.6 some of the modules are used by CMake for determining the
SystemInfo etc.

Thanks
Ken