[Cmake] Another gripe about CMake

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Wed Dec 11 08:28:27 EST 2002

Hello Matt,

To clarify this, cmake::AddCMakePaths finds where the modules are
located. To do this it looks for a file it knows to be in the Modules
directory. It just happens to be FindVTK.cmake, but we could have picked
any file. CMake doesn't actually load that file, it just looks for it to
see if it really has found the Modules directory.

Ken

FindOpenGL,