[Cmake] CMake release close

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Fri Apr 19 09:41:39 EDT 2002

At 11:50 PM 4/18/2002 +0100, John Biddiscombe wrote:
>> If there are any missing features, or bugs you know of, please
>> post them to the list now.
>
>My favourite problem is this sort of thing
>
>in_RXHeightAnalysis.h'
>Error cmake.check_depends 2532: Too many rules for target
>'D:\Code\vtk\itc\Toolw
>in_TreeHeightAnalysis.h'
>
>which is usually caused by having
>#include "AFileWithACapital_Here.h"
>and in another doing
>#include "AFileWithACapital_here.h"
>and sometimes by backslashes/forward slahes in odd places. This causes the
>depends checker to produce multiple rules.

>The errors above are caused by some mysterious process. I've searched every
>file for wrong capitalizaion in headers, but I'm lost.
I don't think there is much we can do about the case mismatch problem,
it is also a good indication that your code will never port to a unix
box as case will matter at that point.

I just checked in a fix that was causing a similar error on suns.
Can you try it?

If you are still getting the warning that is not caused by case mismatches,
can you send me the cmake.depends cmake.check_depends and the Makefile for
the directory with the problem, perhaps I can figure out what is going on.

-Bill