[Cmake] Re: .NET and cvs version of cmake

Steve Pieper pieper at bwh.harvard.edu
Thu Apr 18 16:51:43 EDT 2002

Follow up to my earlier post: I figured out that it was the cache
settings that were getting in my way.  By creating a new build target
directory things look much better and seem to be working fine.

So, convert this question into a couple feature requests: (1) a warning
dialog that you can't change the version for an existing build
directory, or (2) even better, the ability to convert a build directory
from 6 to 7 without re-entering all the paths and settings.

Anyway, thanks for CMake - it's a great tool.

-Steve