[Cmake] types.h

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu Sep 20 09:00:41 EDT 2001

I am a bit confused by your email.

1. cmake is not a compiler, so you are still using vc++60, cmake just generates
project files.
2. cmake does not change or even use any dll's
3. Without seeing your old way of building, it is hard to tell what is going wrong.
My guess, is that your old project files had some -D flag for the compiler that you are
not specifying in the CMakeLists.txt file.