[Cmake] I want to add a QT wrapping command to CMake

Ian Scott ian.m.scott at stud.man.ac.uk
Mon Oct 15 07:13:14 EDT 2001

Hi,

We use QT a lot, which requires that some of the .h files in a library are
processed with a tool called 'moc'. A file, my_class.h is processed by moc
to produce a file moc_my_class.h (although it could be called anything, and
put anywhere.)

Currently we run the moc tool by hand, and add the moc_my_class.cpp to the
SOURCE_FILES list.

I would like to automate the process, and I was thinking of copying the
VTK_WRAP_JAVA command, creating QT_WRAP_CPP command.

Does anyone have any suggestions or comments?

Ian.
Ian Scott              	 BT/Royal Commission Industrial Fellow
Dept. of Imaging Science        	ian.m.scott at stud.man.ac.uk
Stopford Building				  tel: +44 (0)161 275 7357
University of Manchester		  fax: +44 (0)161 275 5145
                            http://www.isbe.man.ac.uk/~iscott/