[Cmake] CMAKE_ROOT

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Wed May 30 10:50:09 EDT 2001

cmake has changed quite a bit since the last time you looked at it.
CMakeSetupCmd is no longer used.   There is a single program called
cmake that is created.   It is run sort of like configure.

cd bindir
/path/to/cmake/cmake /path/to/source

How are you trying to run it?   I assume you are not running the GUI..

-Bill