[Cmake] cmake vs. CMakeSetup

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Wed May 23 16:29:33 EDT 2001

I just checked in a fix for this and a few other problems. I think it
will now work for cygwin shells and MSDOS shells.

Also the main command line on windows should look just like UNIX, for
example

c:> cd f:
f:> cd vtkwin
f:> c:\martink\CMake\Source\cmake c:\martink\vtknew

or
cd //f/vtkwin
c:/martink/CMake/Source/cmake c:/martink/vtknew

(you can't use //c for the arguments if cmake was built with MSVC)

the -O etc args are typically only used when cmake or make invokes
cmake. I hope to update the docs in the next couple days one a couple
other changes ar finished up.

Ken