[Cmake] FindTcl.cmake : manual install support

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Tue May 22 10:39:51 EDT 2001

> At 12/05/2001 03:17, Sebastien BARRE wrote:
>
> No answers either, so I might implement this one :
>
> GET_FILEPATH(varname fullpathname)
>
> but it looks a bit too specific to me...

The alternative is

SYSTEM_TOOLS( GET_PATH varname fullpathname)

which would allow for a few system type commands to be placed
together, but .. the problem is that all cmake commands can be
expressed as

SYSTEM_TOOLS( cmd args args args...)

so where do you draw the line. I'd probably stick with GET_FILEPATH
since it is more consistent with the other commands and I can't think
of too many system commands that would be used.

Ken