[Cmake] UNIX GUI ?

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Wed May 16 16:11:35 EDT 2001

Hey Folk,

Having used the MS Windows GUI version of CMake I've realized that the
UNIX approach of running vi or emacs is a bit of a bummer. I think
having a CMake GUI on UNIX similar to what is on MS Windows would be
nice. Maybe it could be written in GTK or FLTK or some other toolkit
so that eventually once CMake settles down we can just distribute
binaries for most platforms. Is there anyone out there who has
experience creating GUIs on UNIX systems that could take a stab at
this? I think it would make the UNIX side quite a bit nicer.

Ken