[Cmake] cmSourceFilesCommand : SOURCE_FILES NAME file AS target

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Mon May 14 10:07:35 EDT 2001

Bill and I discussed this and we think the specific problem can be
solved by creating a new file in VTK

vtkTkRenderWidgetPython.cxx

that conatins the code

#define VTK_PYTHON_BUILD  (or whatever it is)
#include "vtkTkRenderWidget.cxx"

Because it has a different name it will get compiled into a different
object file avoiding the file overwrite issue.

Ken