[Cmake] Issues and new ideas

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Thu May 10 13:54:31 EDT 2001

I guess I never quite finished this sentence...

>Open issues:
>
>1. FIND_OPENGL   should this set variables that have to be used, or should it
>do the LINK_LIBRARY command.   The question is really should the Modules be

setting variables that you have to latter use, or add stuff to the link line.

The problem comes in when you are building multiple targets in one cmakelist file.
All of the targets get the LINK_LIBRARY command.  If you set variables and have
to use them, you can pick and choose which targets use which libraries.

-Bill