[Cmake] SOURCE_FILES_REMOVE

Sebastien BARRE sebastien at barre.nom.fr
Fri Jun 22 16:14:15 EDT 2001

At 22/06/2001 20:57, John Biddiscombe wrote:
>I've just added a new command SOURCE_FILES_REMOVE. It performs the
>opposite of SOURCE_FILES(...) and simply removes the sources from the
>underlying map container.
>
>example of usage...
>
>SOURCE_FILES_REMOVE(SRCS vtkVRMLImporter)
>
>combined with Bill's earlier INCLUDE (... OPTIONAL) command it allows one
>to customize libraries by removing certain files from the build - without
>constant editing of the makelists files (resolving conflicts from CVS).

OK, seems to work fine now :)

now for the new vtk tree : If you find some time, could you please send me
your LocalUserOptions.cmake files, so that I can test them too ? (and see
how I can build a lightweight VTK).
BTW, I think the INCLUDE (LocalUserOptions.cmake OPTIONAL) should be at the
very end of the CMakeLists.txt so that it can override the while file,
don't you think so ?

Thanks