[Cmake] Autological Makefiles

John Biddiscombe jbiddiscombe at skippingmouse.co.uk
Mon Jun 4 12:52:46 EDT 2001

I've got the makefile as the first rule and the remainder following, but
Make doesn't reload the makefile. It just carries on using "itself" rather
than the new makefile. I've tried a few variations, but can't make it
reload itself...

# The project ALL rule
ALL: makefile.mak ${TARGETS} ${SUBDIR_BUILD}
"D:\vtknew\CMake\Source\BCBcmakeGui\CMake_BCB.exe"

# Rule to build the makefile
makefile.mak: "D:\vtknew\CMake\Source\BCBcmakeGui\CMake_BCB.exe"
${CMAKE_MAKEFILE_SOURCES}
   "D:\vtknew\CMake\Source\BCBcmakeGui\CMake_BCB.exe" -Hd:\vtknew -Bd:\vtk_bin

any suggestions...

JB