[Cmake] SET_MSPROJECT_TEMPLATES_DIRECTORY( something )

Geoffrey Cross geoff at robots.ox.ac.uk
Tue Dec 11 08:38:51 EST 2001

> A .def file simply lists the names of symbols you want
> exported from a dll. The /export:mexFunction is a way to
> export the function named mexFunction
> from a dll.
> If mexFunction was in your libmat.def file, it would be
> exported as well.
>
> You can also do the same thing in your code with
> declspec(export). See CMake/Tests/Complex/Library/  for how
> to create and export symbols with
> declspec.

I see... Ok, that solves that problem.  I'm not sure what this line in
the dsp does, but it seems to be necessary:

PreLink_Cmds=lib /def:"c:\geoff\pkg\matlab\extern\include\libmat.def"
/machine:ix86           /OUT:mexlib.lib

Otherwise I get some problem from matlab when trying to load the DLL
saying something about 'invalid DLL'.