[Cmake] Added make test rule on UNIX

Miller, James V (CRD) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Thu Aug 23 12:03:01 EDT 2001

Ken,

It looks like ctest is only looking to run programs that are built by CMake.  The ADD_TEST command,
on the other hand, is not limited to running a command built by CMake.  For instance, the program
listed in ADD_TEST could be wish, java, etc.

Could the FindExecutable() method also try a program in the user's path?

Jim