[Cmake] UNICODE Release and Debug builds.

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Fri Aug 10 16:41:33 EDT 2001

You should only need to change the Templates, the DSPWriter should not
need to be changed.  If MSPROJECT_TEMPLATE_DIRECTORY is set in your
CMakeLists.txt or Cache file , then the cmDSPWriter will use that
directory for templates.

You could start with the CMake/Templates directory and copy ALL of the files.
Then you want to edit *Header*.dsptemplate and add your new targets.

VXL has a Template directory like this.

BTW, vxl folks, you no longer need that Template directory as, there is now support
for MFC applications.

Just add this to your CMakeList.txt file:

# add stuff to use MFC in this executable
ADD_DEFINITIONS(-D_AFXDLL)
SET(CMAKE_MFC_FLAG 6)

-Bill