[Cmake] Including source files from higher-level directories.

ebmiddlecamp at imation.com ebmiddlecamp at imation.com
Fri Aug 3 16:40:36 EDT 2001

Brad,

I think what he's trying to do is more like this:

SOURCE_FILES(Foo_SRCS
  localSource1
  localSource2
  ${MYPROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/../Other/Path/remoteSource
                          ^^
  )

-Eric Middlecamp

Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com>@public.kitware.com on 08/03/2001 02:38:12
PM

Sent by:  cmake-admin at public.kitware.com

To:   krpatil at imation.com
cc:   CMake <cmake at public.kitware.com>

Subject:  Re: [Cmake] Including source files from higher-level directories.

> I am using CMake in the MSVC environment and wanted to know if there
> is a way to include source files present in higher-level directories?
You can specify the full path to a source file like this:

SOURCE_FILES(Foo_SRCS
  localSource1
  localSource2
  ${MYPROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/Other/Path/remoteSource
  )

You could also specify a hard-coded full path, but that wouldn't be very
portable :)

> Secondly, where can I get a list of newly added commands (if any) ?
Newly since when?  When you do a CVS update on CMake, you should see a new
file called cmFooCommand.h if a command "FOO" was added.  Also, when we do
a new binary release for windows, the documentation on the web page should
list new commands.

-Brad