[Cmake] Including source files from higher-level directories.

krpatil at imation.com krpatil at imation.com
Fri Aug 3 14:23:01 EDT 2001

Hi,

I am using CMake in the MSVC environment and wanted to know if there is a
way to include source
files present in higher-level directories?

For example, the top-level CMakeLists.txt file is in D:\Top1\Proj1, with
the source files present in a
sub-directory, 'Source1'. From the CMakeLists.txt file in 'Source1', is it
possible to include and compile
source files present in D:\Top2\Source2 ?? I cannot use
'AUX_SOURCE_DIRECTORY ', as only a few
source files from 'Source2' are needed, not all. I am able to link to the
header files in the higher-level
directory, though.

Secondly, where can I get a list of newly added commands (if any) ?

Thanks,
 Kaustubh.