[CMake-Promote] Cmake Book

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Mon Jan 14 17:28:53 EST 2008

Andrew Manson wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm just emailing to try and find out what the status of the upcoming
> cmake 2.4 book is, I'm a student in Trinity College Dublin and what to
> learn everything i can about cmake. The Really interesting thing for you
> guys though is that I'm Class Representative for 3rd year Computer
> science and have a reasonable amount of sway when it comes to my
> colleges (and possibly even the course work too )and not only want to
> really get into your system myself but bring the rest of my class with
> me. Ive been interested in buying a book for a long time now, ever since
> i started working on KDE4. Please let me know as soon as you can.

I have one of two advanced copies at my desk right now!  The rest of the
books are currently on a boat heading towards Kitware.  We should be
selling them by the end of the month (two weeks).  Thanks for your
interest.  BTW, I will be talking about CMake at FOSDEM in Belgium next
month: http://www.fosdem.org/2008/schedule/events/255

-Bill