[CMake-Promote] community responsiveness

Brandon Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 20:41:04 EST 2008

On Jan 8, 2008 6:42 PM, Alexander Neundorf <a.neundorf-work at gmx.net> wrote:

> Maybe measure first, and then decide if this should be put on the webpage ;-)

For sake of argument, let's say there *isn't* any objective way to
prove that the CMake community has more posts, a better response time,
or anything else we could measure.  I think we agree, though, that
CMake is a dynamic community, perhaps moreso than most.  Is there a
way we could write that up and present it somewhere, that it would
have marketing value?

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every