[cmake-developers] Adding Qt5 Support

Luis Kabongo lkabongo at vicomtech.org
Wed Sep 19 16:11:41 EDT 2012

Qt5ConfigDependentSettings.cmake and Qt5Macros.cmake may need to be added
also.
You might be right, the thing is that I needed support for a non installed
version compiled with specific options without crashing my other versions
(you can imagine 64 bits, sql, etc), but in Qt5 beta version some files do
not seem to be provided or installed and support is definitely not straight
forward for now, this is why I started. But you're right, I'm going to
check again if they are not meant to be created and installed automatically.

Thanks for your answer.
Regards.
--
Luis Kabongo