[cmake-developers] conditionals in generator expressions

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 04:17:36 EDT 2012

Brad King wrote:

>> I think it would make sense to rewrite the branch to squash the
>> whitespace fixes before merging to master though.
>
> Yes, I can do this when the topic is done.

I saw that it didn't get into master yesterday. Does this mean it won't get
in until next week?

If that is the case then I should rebase/rewrite it now instead of waiting
for you to do it in a week. I have another two branches (use-generator-
targets, include_directories-generator-expressions) which depend on this
branch, but I want to rebase them on the *rebased* version of this branch.

If next wednesday is the last time I can get them into 2.8.10, then I have
to rebase generator-expression-refactor now and rebase my other patches onto
it so that all 3 can be merged next Wednesday.

I'll do the revert-in-next+rebase+re-merge-to-next later today unless
there's an objection.

Thanks,

Steve.