[cmake-developers] conditionals in generator expressions

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Sep 13 13:10:38 EDT 2012

It wasn't merged into 'next' until 3:53 am this morning. It only shows
up on dashboards run after that, which are not snapped to 'nightly'...

This merge commit is the first time it went to 'next'
http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=commitdiff;h=f315bcb5f34e54e5ab2bc6560323aaca7df77a2a

If Steve hadn't fixed it already, it would have been a nightmare for
tomorrow's dashboards... :-)