[cmake-developers] Tests with custom launchers and "Not Run"

Mathias Gaunard mathias.gaunard at ens-lyon.org
Wed Sep 12 16:39:30 EDT 2012

I'd be content with just interpreting a return value of 77 as a "Not
Run" status; this is a fairly trivial change that should work well in
any existing setups.

I don't think it is really needed to make things as complex as in the
bug report. Any intelligence, if required, can go in the test command
itself.