[cmake-developers] Tests with custom launchers and "Not Run"

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Sep 12 14:59:55 EDT 2012

There's discussion about that in the following bug tracker entry:

That issue is presently in the 'backlog' though, which means nobody is
actively looking at it.

And there does not appear to be a consensus forming about what the
right solution to the problem is. Although if everybody else involve
converges on a reasonable consensus *and* the CDash results still make
sense, I will withdraw my objections to the feature request.