[cmake-developers] Hacking kwsys processor detection

Rolf Eike Beer eike at sf-mail.de
Sat Sep 8 12:45:13 EDT 2012

I was a bit bored and decided to hack a bit on a bug I filed long ago
(http://cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=10895). I have attached the first 3 patches I
came up with. I think #1 should just be applied without any further checks ;)
The other 2 are currently only compile tested. I think they should do no harm,
but the main intent of this mail is: how do I easily check that this code
works? Is there a easy point where I can grab out all the information that
this class has about the system without adding debug statements everywhere?

Also the 80-character limit is enforced for kwsys commits, but as you can see
the file violates this itself pretty often.

Eike