[cmake-developers] Using the internal Code::Blocks builder

Benjamin Eikel cmake at eikel.org
Sat Sep 8 05:51:51 EDT 2012

Am Freitag, 7. September 2012 um 18:59:49 schrieb Bill Hoffman:
> On 9/7/2012 12:13 PM, Benjamin Eikel wrote:
> > Yes, I have seen that in the beginning when the generator did not work as
> > expected. At the moment, it builds from the command line, but only if you
> > give it access to a display (a window is opened by C::B, but that closes
> > immediately after the build has finished). So try-compiles work, but the
> > situation with the window is unacceptable. I have to see if somebody
> > from the C::B community is willing to help.
>
> OK, well, if that is working.  Then build cmake, and then do
> ./bin/ctest, it should run all the tests and show what you need to do.

Doing that everything seems to be fine (complex, complexOneConfig and
CMake.CheckSourceTree fail with master branch for me, too). But I have the
feeling that the new generator is used only in very few tests. I tried setting
CMAKE_TEST_GENERATOR to the name of the new generator and that makes more
tests fail.