[cmake-developers] Using the internal Code::Blocks builder

Benjamin Eikel cmake at eikel.org
Fri Sep 7 12:13:36 EDT 2012

Am Freitag, 7. September 2012 um 17:07:28 schrieb Bill Hoffman:
> On 9/7/2012 11:02 AM, Benjamin Eikel wrote:
> > Hello again,
> >
> > the generator works rudimentary. I am able to generate Code::Blocks
> > projects for simple CMake projects. I still have to fix a bug with link
> > interface libraries and have to see what I can do about the window that
> > is shown by Code::Blocks when doing command line builds (I am still
> > waiting for a Code::Blocks forum account to be accepted).
> > Is there a set of CMake projects that can be used to put the new
> > generator to the acid test?
>
> You have to have some command line building working or else try-compiles
> won't run, and it can not verify the compile.

Yes, I have seen that in the beginning when the generator did not work as
expected. At the moment, it builds from the command line, but only if you give
it access to a display (a window is opened by C::B, but that closes
immediately after the build has finished). So try-compiles work, but the
situation with the window is unacceptable. I have to see if somebody from the
C::B community is willing to help.