[cmake-developers] Proposal: An IRC dev meeting to chat about CMake stuff

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Sep 4 16:33:13 EDT 2012

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 4:20 PM, David Cole <david.cole at kitware.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Rolf Eike Beer <eike at sf-mail.de> wrote:
>> David Cole wrote:
>>> This is a good idea.....
>>>
>>> How many people would join in if we had a CMake "meeting" in #cmake IRC?
>>
>> Is there any conclusion on this now?
>>

> Let's make one:
>
> I will send out a Calendar appointment for Mondays at 2:00 PM Eastern
> time US. (8:00 pm in Lyon and Berlin)
>
> That will give us a chance to discuss anything we need to talk about
> before our usual Tuesday merge sessions.
>
> Looking forward to it!

Of course, as soon as I said this, I realize I won't be around on the
next Monday, 9/10... but we can start it up on the 17th:

https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=cnByNDU5ZHQyaG41dnQzY3J1a3NhYTFnNnNfMjAxMjA5MTdUMTgwMDAwWiBkYXZpZC5jb2xlQGtpdHdhcmUuY29t&tmsrc=david.cole%40kitware.com

That should give you a Google calendar entry that starts on Monday
Sept. 17th from 2:00 to 3:00 pm Eastern time US, and repeats every
Monday after that.

Put it on your calendars, and we'll see you on "#cmake"

Cheers,
David