[cmake-developers] New module introduction

Tim Gallagher tim.gallagher at gatech.edu
Wed Jan 25 11:18:48 EST 2012

I have a question for the developers list since I'm (brand) new to this:

Right now, the FindBLAS and FindLAPACK will not find Intel MKL that ships with versions of the compiler released since last year. We've written something that will make it work, but right now we only have it working on Linux with intel64 architecture.

We don't have time right now to put in Windows support or 32bit support. And even if we could, we don't have any Windows or 32bit machines to test it on anyway. So should I push what I have and get it into the stream with the deficiencies documented since what is there will at least fix problems for many people? Should I leave it on the stage branch until either we or somebody else can help us with the remainder of it?

I'll hold off on pushing anything until I know if pushing partial support is okay or not. Thanks,

Tim